TVMA has formed business alliances with the following companies to offer great discounts and deals to members. Please consider these companies as you shop around for the best products and services to meet the needs of your practice. These opportunities were designed with TVMA members in mind.
The Platinum 401(k) offers a unique retirement plan solution that allows you to focus your efforts on running your business instead of your retirement plan. The Platinum 401(k) program is changing the way America saves for retirement by:
- Overseeing the operational and investment management functions of your plan
- Dramatically reducing employer level fiduciary liability by delegating many of these duties to independent ERISA fiduciaries under the program
- Mitigating 408(b)2 fee disclosure workload and liability
- Lowering your annual out-of-pocket operating expenses
- . . . .and much more!
For more information on how this exciting program can benefit you or to request a proposal, please contact Mike Bass at TexCap-Concord Insurance Services at 972/720-5362. More information can also be found at www.ThePlatinum401k.com.
Protect your personal information and defend against attacks with 24/7, proactive identity theft protection from LifeLock. What sets LifeLock apart? Today's identity thieves are smarter and more sophisticated. From hacking into financial databases to using credit card skimmers, personal information is more at risk than ever before. But LifeLock is one step ahead offering a level of protection and member service no one else does.
- Identity Theft Detection and Alerts
- Reduced Pre-Approved Credit Offers
- Advanced Internet Threat Detection
- Address Change Verification
- Lost Wallet Protection
- 24-Hour Member Support
- Guarantee for LifeLock service
TVMA members receive 15% discounted pricing. Click HERE for more information or to enroll today.
Sherpa Energy Services, powered by Green Mountain Energy, reserves its preferred rates for TVMA members. Founded in 1997 with the mission to change the way power is made, Green Mountain is the nation's longest serving renewable energy retailer offering special rates on a variety of cleaner energy products at highly competitive and discounted rates.
- Special discounts for TVMA members and staff
- Low electricity rates for veterinary clinics, hospitals, and homes
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- An easy, affordable way to make a positive impact on the environment
- One-on-One customer support and service from your dedicated energy advisor
- Smooth, seamless and NO COST switching
CLICK HERE for more information on how to take advantage of this program as a TVMA member.
TVMA has partnered with TexCap-Concord Insurance Services, LP to provide solutions to all your Property and Casualty insurance needs. As a TVMA member you are automatically eligible to receive the discounted rate structure that can lower your overall premiums by 15–20 percent or more. The program includes Property, General Liability, Automobile, Workers Compensation and Liability Umbrella coverage. The Property and General Liability coverage forms include several coverage extensions that are specifically designed for veterinary exposures. For more information or to receive your personalized insurance review and proposal, please contact TexCap-Concord Insurance Services at 866/715-0484 toll-free (ext. 5362 or 5350) http://texcap-concord.com/index.html.
TVMA is proudly partnered with Infintech as an endorsed vendor for the most cost effective credit card processing solutions. Infintech offers a full range of payment processing services including credit, debit, check processing and gift cards. Benefits for Your Business:
- Enjoy exclusive, pre-negotiated processing rates available only with your TVMA membership
- Relax knowing there are no long term contracts or ongoing processor rate increases
- Take advantage of the program that helps support TVMA
- Local dedicated agent
Our “Beat or Match” policy guarantees the lowest possible rates. Please contact your TVMA Account Manager, Kevin Walter, toll free at 888/908-6952 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Visit us online http://www.infintechllc.com/tvma.
When your veterinary hospital accepts CareCredit’s healthcare credit card, clients can select from a variety of convenient financing options, making it easier for them to accept your complete treatment recommendations.
Today, CareCredit is accepted by more than 17,000 veterinary practices and is exclusively recommended for members.
CareCredit provides outstanding veterinary hospital support with a variety of free resources, including an online Doctor Locator, to help you reach your practice goals.
In recognition of CareCredit’s 25th Anniversary in 2012, members can get started for only $25. For information or to get started today, call 800-300-3046, ext. 4519 or visit carecredit.com. Already accept CareCredit? Call 800-859-9975 to reach your practice development team.
Fifth Third Processing Solutions (powered by Vantiv)
We're Fifth Third Processing Solutions powered by Vantiv. We've been driving innovative payment processing solutions for four decades.
We do it through our people. Accomplished professionals, thought leaders, experienced strategists who understand your needs and adapt to change.
We do it through technology. Innovative credit, debit, and gift card programs, check services and data security solutions to help make payment processing more profitable.
And we do it through partnerships. Working with you to develop programs that build revenues, while making it easy for your customers to make payments.
Fifth Third Processing Solutions provides a comprehensive program that includes competitive rates, exceptional benefits and many custom designed features. See below for a more detailed list of the Fifth Third Processing Solutions program highlights:
- Meet or Beat price guarantee
- User friendly products to streamline your business
- Online portal for reporting and transaction review
- Dedicated customer service
- Interchange management and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance support
Learn more about how your business can benefit by contacting our dedicated team at 1-800-546-6279. Visit us at www.vantiv.com.
Office Depot and TVMA have partnered to provide you with the best office supply program possible. As a TVMA member, you are eligible to receive a specially negotiated discount on all your office supplies, furniture, business machines, breakroom supplies, cleaning supplies, etc. Choose from the largest assortment of office supplies in the world from the largest office supply company in the world. You may place your orders by telephone, fax or on Office Depot’s award-winning Website (http://bsdnet.officedepot.com). For your convenience, you may also shop in any of Office Depot’s 105 retail stores across the state of Texas. For more information on how to take advantage of your TVMA member discount, please contact John Listi at email@example.com or call 1/888-438-8998 x7201 CLICK HERE to download sign-up form.
Increase your cash flow, reduce collection expense, and increase your profitability by using DSG Collect, the only collection service endorsed by TVMA. DSG has been collecting delinquent professional fees since 1978. The company charges no upfront fees or variable costs, and you only pay 28% of what is actually collected. In addition, there is no minimum number of account placements, and they accept balances as low as fifty dollars. Equally important, DSG is known for treating pet owners with dignity, fairness and respect, while remaining determined to recover your outstanding receivables in full.
For more information, call toll-free at 888/494-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention that you are a member of the TVMA to take advantage of the discounted pricing.
As the exclusively endorsed vendor for electricity, Tara Energy reserves its best rates for TVMA members. Tara has established itself as one of the most economical suppliers of electricity in the state. Tara’s insights into the association industry, along with its stable track record and “best-in-class” customer service standards.
- Low electricity rates for homes & businesses
- Successful track-record of serving association members
- Special TVMA discounts (for TVMA members and their staff)
- Timely billing
- Superior customer service
- Smooth, seamless and NO COST switching
GlobalVetLINK provides an intuitive online solution that enables animal health practitioners to quickly and accurately create professional health documents. Practitioners and their clients have complete accessibility to their records through GVL’s secure online software system. Companion animal veterinarians can currently take advantage of GVL’s HealthLINK™ system for easy and efficient eCVI (health certificate) creation.
- Enjoy exclusive, pre-negotiated rates available with your TVMA membership
- Relax knowing there are no long-term contracts
- Creation of the electronic OCVIs (eHealth Certificates) adds efficiency to the veterinary practice by eliminating paperwork and mailing expense, while saving valuable staff time
- GVL’s automated system instantly submits finalized eHealth certificates to the state of destination’s animal health officials
- Take advantage of the program that helps support TVMA
- Online and phone bilingual customer support
- National Standard – other species and certificates are available
- Certificates are easily shared with animal owners through MyVetLINK.com