Cypress Creek Pet Care, a Pathway Vet Alliance Hospital, is seeking a Full-Time Veterinarian and Medical Director to lead our AAHA-accredited hospital. Are you a Veterinarian who is looking for loyal and dedicated clients, an educated and compassionate support team and the ability to lead and manage a veterinary team?
Then look no more! Cypress Creek Pet Care offers all that and more. Add to the mix a generous sign-on bonus and send us your CV or resume today!
We are looking for a Full-Time Veterinarian and Medical Director to support Cypress Creek Pet Care in the following capacities:
* Possess a commitment to practicing excellent patient care.
* Understand and apply the importance of the client experience.
* Have proficient skill in medicine, surgery and dentistry.
* Ability to teach, mentor and develop veterinarians at all performance levels.
* Ability to maintain accurate electronic medical records and regularly audit those of other doctors.
* Coordinate and disseminate Continuing Education for the doctor and medical team.
* Assist Practice Manager with recruiting, interviewing and hiring of veterinarians.
* Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor.
* Comfort with coaching, issuing performance improvement plans and disciplinary action.
* Partner with Regional Operations team and support initiatives and policies.
* Maintain schedules for doctor team and assist leads with their team schedules if needed.
* Organize and lead regular meetings for the doctor team.
* Minimum 2 years DVM clinical experience required.
* Experience in both general and emergency practice.
* Ability to write, adjust and implement medical standards.
* Must be organized, focused and work well under pressure.
* Team oriented and positive attitude.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/fwjgjj982wsj424y